What is a trading platform
ActTrader™ provides a full-featured workspace for traders to execute trades and manage their accounts.
- Feature-rich desktop application allows you to monitor the market and engage in online trading
- Each window shows information and gives access to specific functions
- Convenient controls via FXVoyager Toolbar
- Create, test, and run automated trading strategies via ActFX
- Trade currency, currency Forwards and Options, CFDs, Equities, Futures, and ETFs.
- Open a new position in just one click
- Click on Bid or Ask, and a position will immediately open for the number of lots indicated in the Amount field
- Web based interface accessible via URL within any Java-enabled browser
- ActTrader user will find the interface familiar due to similarities in logic and design
- Improved design allows for easier and more effective trading
- Trade currency and options as well as ETFs* and Futures*
Investing in high risk groups: (Forex) and CFDs is a speculative transaction, including high risk, and is not suitable for every investor. You may suffer partial or full losses of invested funds, therefore we do not recommend investing capital that you cannot risk. You should be aware of the increased risk associated with using leverage. We strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with the terms and services of our website before using our service.